Right to Information

Who can ask for information under Right to Information Act?

  • Any citizen can ask for information under these laws.
  • The Act extends to the whole of India except the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
  • OCI's (Overseas Citizens of India) and PIO's (Persons of Indian Origin) card holders can also ask for information under the RTI Act.
  • For citizens, OCI's and PIO's who are staying out of India, the RTI Application can be filed with the PIO of the local Indian Embassy/Consulate/High Commission
  • They will inform you regarding the amount of application fee in local currency as well as the mode of payment.

Appreciable Work

  • Good Work and Activities done by Vadodara Rural police are attached here. Vadodara Rural Police's Appreciable Work is listed here

    Vadodara Rural Police

View All

Photo Gallery

Find your Police Station